Mountain Stage

I feel Lance and I have a common bond now. I road 'ALLEZ' for the third time this morning on the arsenal. Blacksbug is hilly and all... but the arsenal is up... up... up... down... down... down... up... up... up... etc. No little hills either. It was a ton of fun!!! The boys kick my butt going downhill.. though I am gaining some confidence (aka - stupidity) :) Tackling the hills I can hold my own.. I don't win.. but they don't have to wait for me either :) I'm thinking I might just like this biking gig... I know though.. if I ever take a spill... I'm pretty sure that will be the end, I will give it up forever! So for now.. I continue to ride the brakes downhill :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.