Is what the burg looks like today! I feel like I've been staring out the window all day watching the flakes fall. It's beautiful. And kinda sad this is our first big snow of the year!
My weekend in Fairfax was wonderful. Got to spend time with friends and family I rarely see. It's always great to spend time with mom :) Funniest quote of the weekend comes from M who came over for dinner on friday night. "I don't believe it, there's a bag of bags here too" HAHA See I get it honest :)
Second funny quote, made by my 81 year old aunt, AKA Alta #1, she loves talking politics, praising Billy and trashing W. So of course politics comes up and I ask her how she can think Billy is so cute and doesn't think W is hot. Her quote "If you marry a repulican I'm taking back my name" :) And her sister leans over later and tells me "I'll dance at your repuplican wedding". If you've ever met 'the sisters' this will be much funnier to you.
Other highlight of the weekend was re-learning how to play craps at a Casino night fundraiser. I'm ready for Vegas in Dec. We will not have a repeat of me on the Craps tables in Atlantic City!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment