Where are you?

Interesting concept that's been mentioned twice in the past week to me in two totally different areas of my life. (at a bible study and while reading a fitness magazine)

Someone asks you for directions to point B, what piece of information are you missing? Where are they starting from?

Not a hard concept, but when applying it to life... makes you think. We all have some idea of where we want to be and what our goals are. But how often do you actually sit down and assess where you are right now. Maybe you do. I don't really.

And to combine with this I have a fear of living life but when I look back not having much to show for it. I feel like life is just moving along.. and I'm just going along with it. Sure I'm loving life, but I wonder if I'll look back and think I've wasted any of it. I don't want that to happen.

This concept caught my attention and I'm thinking it's time I do some thinking about where I am, in all areas of my life, and where I'm going. Not really something I enjoy or that's natural for me.. but something that I'm sure will do me good. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.