Nugget -
As we countdown the days until your arrival (about 22) I sit and enjoy the feel of your movements while daydreaming about all you will be :) I know I'm going to miss having you so close - and feeling you push your little bum against my tummy - but I am SO EXCITED to meet you and learn about you! Some answers we'll get right away - and some are years away!
Will you look like a Metz or a Fath or neither?
Will you inherit Mommy's butt or Daddy's? Or hopefully somewhere in the middle.
Will you be born with hair?
If so will it be Red? Blonde?
Will you be tall?
Will you have our chipmunk cheeks?
Will you have dimples?
Will you be a south paw like Mommy and Daddy?
Will you be stubborn like Mommy?
Whose patience will you have? Cause if you're going to support Mommy & Daddy by being a pro golfer - we really hope it's Mommy's.
Will you be artistic and crafty?
Will you be shy?
Will you be a snuggler crawling on our laps to enjoy a story? I hope so!
Or maybe you'll be fiercely independent?
And the biggest question of all! Will we be adding a boy or a girl to our family??
What do you think? Join the baby pool to predict Nugget's birthday, sex, and weight! We'll come up with a sweet surprise for the person with the closest guess. Maybe a dehydrated placenta. KIDDING! It'll be cooler than that :)
Currently we have entries open until July 31 - but don't wait too long - we reserve the right to close the pool at any signs of the baby's appearance :)
Some tidbits of info that may be helpful
Due Date: August 4th
J's birth info: 8lbs, 21.5 inches (edited)
T's birth info: 7 lbs - 9 ozs, 21 inches
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment