Discovering Toys!

Hmmm - I haven't posted anything since Aug 8th? I wonder what happened on the 9th? Oh yeah...

I promise to post more details about 8/9/10 soon! (I get to define 'soon')

In the meantime let's get excited about what's arriving via the big brown truck today!

Of course at this age (14 weeks) he's not as excited as I am. WT has been holding onto things for a couple weeks and LOVES shoving anything towards his mouth. If he can't get the object in his mouth he'll stick his tongue out and lick it. Too cute. I thought it was time to add a couple more toys he could hold onto.

I'm most excited about the Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes. He loves music and I can't wait to see what he thinks of it! It's #3 in the Amazon Baby category - so I have high hopes! He already has the Mozart Magic Cube and loves to listen - but isn't quite ready to play with it himself yet.

What is/was your baby's favorite early toys? (3-6 months) WT needs a little help making his Christmas list!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.