generations

My mom (who is AWESOME) drove over 1000 miles in 4 days last weekend to pick up her dad and drive him to see all the great grandkids! Fairfax, VA (F) --> Burlington, NC (E) --> Charlotte, NC (C) --> Blacksburg, VA (D) --> Burlington, NC (E) --> Fairfax, VA (F).

Even though the visit was short I know my Grandpa loved getting a chance to love on WT!

The 'generations' photo shoot was a must! (With the lovely baby shower decorations/craft background leftover from the day before! More on that soon!)

Grandpa, Betty, and Renny Roo!

A solo shot. He was being so cooperative :)

Thanks again Gramie for making this happen! I know she was happy to get her 'Roo Fix' as well. And she'll be back in just 2 days for a week of playing with Roo while T & I head off for some playtime of our own!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
2:02 PM

Actually, it was 1143 miles! We enjoyed every "mile" of it! Lookin forward to Tuesday!

Manu Sporny said...
11:09 PM

So, I saw your tweet and then found your blog again and spent the last 30 minutes reading through many of your posts.

Your mom driving 1,143 miles, you running a billion half-marathons! I get exhausted just watching the ladies in your family do your thing - don't know where you get all that energy from...

Also, I bet nobody has told you that you've got a cute kid. You've got a cute kid. There, I said it.

The three of you are looking adorable together in the top-right of the page.

That's my random blog-by - hope all of you are having a good week. :)

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.